"The alignment with NGSS supports the work that we are trying to implement, and is where we are finding the support and connection to build authentic connections to curriculum."
- Maureen Smith, K-12 Science Instructional Support Specialist at Broome Tioga BOCES
Engage with UKIT Intermediate STEM labs
Following a 5E lesson structure, NGSS units invite students to explore science topics with an integrated STEM learning approach to reflect the interconnected nature of STEM disciplines as they are practiced in the real world. By building and programming real robots with our UKIT Intermediate robotics kit and custom app, students get a hands-on way to bring NGSS concepts to life.
Our UKIT Intermediate Curriculum:
- Explores the engineering design process with hands-on robotics projects
- Supports skills progression and vertical alignment across grade levels
- Aligns to educational standards to ensure robust, high-quality content
- Was written by experienced classroom educators and content area expert